Ensygnia Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Sometimes, we may ask you to provide information when using this website. If you can be identified from this, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ensygnia Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2017 and replaces the previous policy dated 30th March 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, job title and company;
- contact information including email address, telephone number and mailing address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to activities like customer surveys, offers, due diligence, verification or validation.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- Alternatively we might send you information or make an introduction because we believe it will be of benefit to you;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Keeping your information secure, is very important to us. So that we can prevent unauthorised access or disclosure the information we collect online, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission live on your computer’s hard drive for a while. If you agree to accept them the file is created on your computer. In general, they help to analyse web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular site. They allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application tailors its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages you use. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic. It also enables us to improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. This information is only used by us for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system. We want our website to be informative, personal, and as user friendly as possible and they help us to achieve that goal.
We may also use magic cookies as part of our patented processes for interaction and transaction. In this case they help us to ensure security when you transfer personal information or make a payment.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. We do not store personally identifiable information in them in any case and they cannot harm your computer. They in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept them, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can learn more about cookies and how to disable or control them at www.aboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
450 Brook Drive
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.